- Our Supporters' Stories
- Legwork for Lungs 5k and Mile Walk
- Press Time
- Race Day Pictures
- Additional Donations to MSK
- Details and Directions
- Lung Cancer is the Smoker’s Fault…Right?
- MSK Approval Page
- Sponsor Page
- USATF Sanctioning and Course Map
- Where did the Name Legwork for Lungs Come From?
- 2014 Race Results
- Original 2014 website
- Sign In
LFL 2015 was a great success!
Thank you everyone (and by everyone we mean all runners, walkers, volunteers, sponsors, and donors) for contributing to the Legwork for Lungs event! Hopefully, our efforts will be rewarded and the sum of our efforts creates an impact.
We're proud to announce that the 2015 Legwork for Lungs Team raised a total of $5,474 for Dr. Paik's lung cancer research at MSKCC. And, of course, let's not limit your support to 2015 - make sure to join us next year at our now third annual run.